Welcome to my  blog: Introspection!

As much time in my studio is spent on thinking about and looking at art as there is on painting. Here I'll write about some of the things that pass my mind during those hours, or the inspiration that makes me grab the brush .

Be sure to visit my Studio Storage blog too, where I sell some of my earlier paintings at (very) low prices.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

What an opening!











Looking back at Friday night's opening of Rebecca Crowell's show I can only be pleased, what a terrific turnout we had! People kept coming in till far after closing time - lively art conversations were going on all around and we had a lot of fun also.




Of course we could not have hoped for better weather, it was great to be on the go from gallery to gallery without mittens, hats and umbrella's. It looked like a lot of new people found their way to our building. Let's hope they'll spread the word.




For all of those who could not make it this weekend, the show runs through May 19 in Polderland Gallery, open Thursdays-Saturdays from 12 pm - 5 pm.

No comments: